A1 Screw Machine Products Inc. manufactures parts to our customers’
most exacting specifications, accommodating everything from small to
large quantity runs. Established in 1978 as a manufacturer based in
Springfield, Massachusetts, we were incorporated and moved to
Chicopee, Massachusetts in 1988, moving our facility to its current
location at 717 Fuller Road on October 17, 1994.
Over the years, A1 Screw Machine Products Inc. has grown from its
beginnings in a garage to its present day modern manufacturing
facility of over 15,000 square feet.
Throughout our 19 year history, we have been of service to a wide
variety of industries. We have produced:
• Fittings for Teflon and rubber hoses that are being used in
industrial, high pressure, automotive and military applications.
• Wheel Caster components such as stems, bushings and bearings that
are made for commercial and hospital use.
• Roller Chain components, including rolls, bushings, pins and
cutters that are being used in industrial, oil field and military
• Firearm components such as barrel nuts and firing pins used in
• A wide range of prototype components for various types of
the links below to learn more about how we may be of service to your company.